- Player: P-RO
- Name: Armand Bonoeil (Ar-mawn Bon-oy)
- Meaning: "A man with a good eye" *SNRK*
- Nicknames: TBD!
- Themesong: Flashbulb Eyes by Arcade Fire
- Gender: Male
- Sexuality: Heterosexual
- Age: 31
- Nationality: French/Swiss
- Build: On the lean side
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: You don't ask a lady her weight!!
- Team: Builders League United!
- Job Class: Sniper
- Current Load-Out:
- --- Dusty old Dragunov rifle
- --- Walther P38
- --- Cheese knife
- Parents: One lives in the Alpes region, the other lives in Switzerland.
- Siblings: Has a brother who works as a tour guide in Egypt.
- Offspring: NONE?
Of excitable and meek nature Armand seems to be one of those who can't be relied on until his passion for work shines through. Although he seems shy at first the man usually is the one to break the ice when it comes to conversation. He stays focused and will do anything to get the work done as efficiently as possible... with any help he can get from others.
History - Dustbowl BaseEdit
Before embarking on the trains leading to the base Armand was a reporter as well as an avid photography hobbyist. He believes his newest work opportunity will nail him some accomodating income so he can support his family.
Armand came a little unexpectedly on BLU base during very quiet times as troupe applications became indefinitely open. He claims he has a special "photosniper" assignment to fulfill within a time frame therefore it is unknown how long his services will be required in dustbowl.
Strengths & WeaknessesEdit
- Great attention to detail
- Talks a lot
- Relies on others too much
- His hair design may have been influenced by an eyeball, the hair flips being similar to eyelashes.
- His name is of German etymology meaning "army man". The surname "Bon oeil" is French for "good eye". Meaning that he is supposedly an army man with a good eye. Another way to read his name would be "A man with a good eye".
- Armand may also be a pun on "aimant" which is French for "magnet" giving the allusion that his eyes are only attracted to his photography subjects.
- His scarf is twisted and rolled around his neck a few times before being tied tightly. Giving the impression that his neck is wrapped in a brioche.
- Judging from the design of his gloves and single uncovered left index he appears to be left-handed.