- Player: Sniggy
- Name: Langley Callahan
Langley: Old English/Old Norse 'lang' meaning 'long'.
Callahan: from Old Irish 'Ceallach', possibly 'bright-headed' or 'war, strife'.
- Nicknames: Irish Giant, Lanky, Cally, Stretch
- Themesong/Playlist: The Mice, the Demons and the Piggies
- Gender: Male
- Sexuality: Meh
- Age: 37
- Nationality: Irish
- Build: Jack Skellington with a triangle head.
- Height: 197 cm / 6'5 feet
- Weight: Ethiopean child.
- Team: Red
- Job Class: Medic
- Current Load-Out: Medigun and standard Syringe Gun w/ tranquilizers. No melee weapon.
- Parents: A foster-father (deceased) and biological parents (disappointed).
- Siblings: A sister who loves him very much. The exact sentiment is not reciprocated.
A farmboy in County Monaghan. An accomplished heart surgeon willfully turned back-alley doctor in Dublin. A hobo in America. An apathetic, bitchy, and mildly useless medic at RED.
Strengths & WeaknessesEdit
- Not easily shocked.
- Fast and endurant.
- Quick learner.
- Zero people skills (has them, ignores them).
- Might often have valid points, but they are (rightfully) ignored 'cos he's a mouthy prick.
- Severely insomniac.
- BLAH BLAH BLAH stop talking
- EAT SOMETHING oh god
- Ardette Bombaerts - Interacting with her is like chewing on broken glass.
- Clark Ballard - His boss, apparently.
- Eberhardt - Scowly fatarse.
- Gladys - Attention-needy little meirdreach. Reminds him of home.
- Harvey O'Hannigan - Harmless bit of a ladhb. Offensively polite. Constant source of reluctant worry.
- Hectate Durand - Clearly senile oinseach who dresses like a nineteenth century gigolo.
- Hercules Hall - Estimated to be as dangerous as a particularly woolen sweater. No idea what the ponce thinks he's doing with RED.
- Johnny Doe - Finding a way to make this twat shut up and leave quickly is right up there with finding a cure for fuckin' AIDs.
- Parvati Bhatlacharya - Foolish woman's going to get herself into trouble one day.
- Riley Ashford - These annoying, suicidal brats are a dime a dozen, except this one has the gall of being British as well as superbly obnoxious.
- Zach Tailor - Has trouble with his priorities and shuttin' his gob. Needs to find better ways to entertain himself.
- Zachary Creedon - About as big and wide as Satan's doorframe and suspected to be just as intelligent.
- Same sort of assholes like his team, just with a different colour signature. Who cares.