- Player: Steampunk-Girl
- Name: Eberhardt
- Meaning: A variant of Eberhard (Old German/English) and Everett (Old English), meaning "brave, strong boar".
Doktor Rosenrot (WWII)
- Gender: Male
- Sexuality: Pervert (bisexual)
- Age: Old as balls (52)
- Nationality: German
- Build: Wide and muscular
- Height: 6'7"
- Weight: 310 lbs
- Team: RED
- Job Class: Medic
- Current Load-Out:
- Two standard bonesaws that he uses simultaneously
- Ubersaw (prefers the normal saws)
- Blut (loaded with pain-inducing drugs)
- Walter P-38 (rarely uses it, only in emergencies)
- Standard medigun
- Parents: Deceased. Unknown.
- Siblings: Deceased. Unknown.
Strengths & WeaknessesEdit
- He can stand pain much longer than most people. Also, he's a damn strong motherfucker.
- Expert in melée and close-quarters combat.
- Knows infinite ways to cause pain through beating and torture.
- Practically fearless during combat. Expert in ambusses and battle charges.
- Medical experience in war (has seen every kind of nasty wound on earth).
- Highly cultured in regards to music and literature, also really intelligent. (when not drugged)
- Loyal to death to those he respects and admires.
- Enjoys pain. Too much.
- Addicted to several painkillers and tranquilizer drugs (diacetylmorphine, heroin and opiates). Has to inject morphine on a daily basis to prevent an overcharge in his nervous system, that would result in wounds opening again and into overwhelming skin hypersensitivity. (I love to rape real medicine, you know).
- Batshit crazy. Can be really bipolar: Highly agressive, even with his teanmates, and plain apathetic and blank, specially after a rough beating up and morphine injection.
- Even though he knows his own limits, he's usually so arrogant he wont see them in time.
- So damn scary that nearly all his teammates fear him or hate him.
- He tends to forget that his patients may not enjoy pain as much as he does.
- His hatred for BLUs and spies may cause him lots, lots of problems.
- Maybe he takes war a little bit too seriously, seeing he has lived almost all his life between WWs and this one. His mind is so into it that it would be imposible for him to lead a normal life once war ends.
- He's a terrible singer.