- Player: Duckie
- Name: Hank Rudolph Martin
- Meaning: Ruler of the Home / Famous Wolf / Servant of Mars, God of War
- Nicknames: Corporal, Sir
- Themesong/Playlist: On Grooveshark
- Gender: Male
- Sexuality: Straight
- Age: 48 (October 23, 1922)
- Nationality: American (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Build: Average
- Height: 5'10"
- Team: RED
- Job Class: Soldier
- Current Load-Out:
- --- Rocket Launcher
- --- Shotgun
- --- Equalizer
- Parents: Deceased
- Siblings: Oldest brother - Roy (deceased), middle brother - Harry, younger sister - Marge
- Partner: Beatrice (deceased)
- Offspring: Colton M. Weaver (stepson)
Demanding, oppressive, violent, loud, bitter, lacking much of a sense of humor, paranoid and abusive. When he feels he is receiving some respect, he’ll return the respect. When agreeable he’s actually very polite and old fashioned/traditional, minding his manners and holding his faith very dear to his heart. However, since he does not believe most anyone else meets the standards he holds them to, he is more often irritable than reasonable. He feels like the only sane person in a corrupted world.
Hank was born to a very traditional family. When he turned 18, he enlisted in the Army in order to serve his country. Shortly thereafter, he served in WWII and was stationed in Europe. However, an injury sent him home early. Several years later, in a fit of paranoia and jealousy, he murdered his wife and subsequently spent the past ten years in prison. Joining RED allows him to serve the remainder of his sentence making use of is bitterness.
Strengths & WeaknessesEdit
- Relentless, aggressive, previous military experience
- Alcoholic, often leaps before he looks, easy to anger, vengeful
- Ace: The two are already off to a bad start, having gotten into a physical confrontation on Hank's first day at the base. He's thoroughly unimpressed and is frustrated Ace won't fall into rank behind him.
- Dane: At least this man has manners.
- Gladys: He's still not 100% certain that she is in fact female but for the meantime he's going with it until proven otherwise. Believe it or not, he actually doesn't mind her a whole lot despite their butting heads. Probably because Gladys lets it roll off her back more easily.
- Hectate: Hank isn't entirely sure what to make of Hectate but surely he can't be so bad. He's just foreign and must have an odd sense of humor.
- Phoebe: She's far too sweet to be here in a place like this. He's likely to be rather protective of her.
- Renard: Her bark is worse than her bite. He's not sure why she argues with him.
- Ulf: The two are roommates.
- Matthew: Hate is such a strong word, but it's very fitting here. The two despise each other and if Hank knew Matthew was on BLU, he'd probably march right over there and go for his throat. It's what the man gets for helping put him behind bars.