- Player: Txenriks
- Name: Joan Arkady Rademaker
- Meaning: None really, though she's supposedly named for Joan of Arc.
- Themesong/Playlist: Basically anything by Joan Jett
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: Not very. (technically, bi)
- Age: 30
- Nationality: American
- Build: Compact
- Height: 5'7
- Weight: idek
- Team: BLU
- Job Class: Demoman
- Current Load-Out:
- ---Standard Grenade Launcher
- ---Claymores: motion-detecting explosives that fire in one direction, usually used to protect flanks or doorways. Equivalent of a sticky trap. She can probably carry a limit of three or so with her at a time.
- ---Riding Crop: nonfatal, but she hits hard enough to leave raised welts.
- Parents: Dead. Raised by her uncle and godfather, Frank Rademaker.
- Siblings: None.
- Offspring: Her one and only true love baby.
Joan doesn't need to try to be one of the boys, because she IS one of the boys. Though she's crass and more than a little foul-mouthed, she's nonetheless very calm and sensible about it. She does her job like any soldier, safe in the notion that MOST deaths around here aren't permanent, and does her damn best to keep her nose out of places and politics where it doesn't belong. She has a soft spot for sweet rides and little kids, and a tendency not to refer to people by name.
From an early age, Joan was raised by her uncle and godfather, Frankie. Seeing as how he was a gruff army veteran with a small motorcycle gang (the members of which had a large part in her upbringing), Joan had an unusual, but very positive, childhood. Quite the patriot, she wanted to serve in the military, but found the limitations on her gender to be too frustrating. BLU presented itself as an acceptable alternative.
Taking a job as a demowoman at the age of 24, she's been in the business for 6 years now and knows a thing or two, though she's never worked at this particular base or with this particular staff. Boy is she in for a surprise, eh?
Strengths & WeaknessesEdit
- A level head and experience makes her pretty damn capable, and unlikely to rush off to do anything stupid. She'll also follow orders just fine-- not too much of a leader, though.